Saturday, December 18, 2010

Golden Sun:Dark Dawn

Alright today will be another randooooooooooooooooooom post today as I show you one of the great ds games. Yes I'm gonna get it for Christmas(at least I think I will). Okay and yes a new Yugioh Anime has been confirm but I won't be revealing soon at least not until I get the game or maybe earlier like perhaps tomorrow?! Okay so anyway back to the topic the reason for me posting this is because I'm so excited about getting THIS game yep. It will definitely be a hit! So what's it all about well good question hears a short note(s):
After going dark six years ago, 2010 will see a new dawn. Golden Sun DS updates the popular portable Golden Sun role-playing series with an impressive graphical style. This installment follows the story of the previous heroes' descendants and immerses players into the magic of its adventure by pushing the boundaries of intuitive touch-screen controls.
How it looks like? Well here it is:

Features:
Awesome 3D Graphics
Cool Maps
New Plot
New Main Characters(e.g. Matthew and Tyrell sons of Isaac and Garet)
Alright more update will be posted soon so be sure to check back often especially when I post news about Yugioh

No comments:

Post a Comment