Friday, December 24, 2010

Dawn Of Heroes

Sorry for the long wait as yesterday I just came back from my camp. Oh yeah Merry Christmas People. Okay, today I'll feature another Random Game of the week. This time round I'll introduce an SRPG(Strategy Role-Playing Game). Enough talking, the title says it all. Yep its Dawn of Heroes.
Features:
Boardgame-like movement
Awesome Graphics
Wifi Supported
This game is definitely worth the price as you can connect wifi and trade items and stuffs like that. I'm not sure if you can better over wifi but most likely it will but in my opinion of course. Alright here's the trailer enjoy!

And also since today is Christmas I decided I'll make another blog soon enough so I could update new games weekly and don't worry I'll used that blog to post all new-to-date games and then used this for YGO cause I figure out you guys won't like a YGO site to have many new un-related games.
Till Next Time!
Oh yeah I've forgotten I'll post episodes of YGO soon might try tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment