Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Card Tips:Plaguespreader Zombie

Welcome people yes I know it's been like 3 weeks since I last post but today I'm gonan tell you about Plaguespreader Zombie.

Monster
Level:2
Type:Zombie
Attribute:DARK
ATK/DEF:400/200
Sub-Type:Tuner
Also I'm currently saving up for a PSP now which I'll be getting YGO:TF5 when I bought my PSP. Okay back to the topic. First, let's take a look at it's first effect,
"You can return 1 card from your hand to the top of the Deck to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard", sounds good isn't it? Yep its good especially if you keep reviving it again and again just by returning 1 card from your hand to the top of the Deck. Which makes most Deck, especially DAD, powerful. Another good deck will be DARK Deck and a Revenging Deck which I would like to call it a Deck that focuses on Special Summoning Monsters from your Graveyard.Then now for the second effect which says "If you do, remove this card from play when it is removed from the field". Well the second effect isn't that good which you might wanna call it suck.Anyway if you do activate the first effect then you will have to remove from play this card when it's remove from the field(E.g. When you return back and your opponent activates Torrential Tribute instead of returning to the graveyard this card is removed from play. However you can overcome this problem by Activating Imperial Iron Wall ,which I highly recommend you to add this card to your deck if you own a Plaguespreader Zombie and its in your deck, which stops all Cards from Removing from Play so if you activate Imperial Iron Wall instead of Plaguespreader Zombie removing from play, it stays on the field!Which is totally good... NOT!!! Using this method both have pro and con I've just said the con just now and now I'll tell you about the con. By stoping it from removing from play you also block one of your Monster Zone. To Counter it have at least 1 Mystical Space Typhoon.
Combos Requirement:
Plaguespreader Zombie
MST(Mystical Space Typhoon)
Imperial Iron Wall
Any Synchro(s) that this monster can be Tuned in order to Summon it.
Any Non-Tuner Monster(s) which can be tuned with Plaguespreader Zombie
Dark Hole
Double Summon(Optional)

Plaguespreader Zombie must be on the Field.
Steps:
Firstly Activate Dark Hole destroying ALL monsters on the field.
Next activate Plaguespreader Zombie.
Thirdly,summon any Non-Tuner I would recommend you to use Double Summon(Optional).
Fourth:Isn't it obvious? You tune them of course!!! I would recommend you to summon Brionac Dragon of the Ice Barrier to clear the field of your opponent spell and trap.
Fifth:Attack with it!!!
This is just a short one I'll Update it soon.
~Till Next Time~

No comments:

Post a Comment