Sunday, December 5, 2010

Extreme Victory News

Ok as it name suggest,I'm gonna introduce you the Extreme Victory OCG set! Yep after Storm of Ragnarok and I'll definitely get a box of this as I'll make a Tech Genus Deck anyway the official picture of it hasn't been confirm but the cover card will definitely be Junk Berserker.And I'll show you the image as soon as I can find it so yeah. Alright firstly, this set includes cards used by Bruno when his Vizor(Dark Glass in the original Japanese Version).Secondly,this set includes a balanced number of cards from both the 'anime universe' and cards that are original to the OCG.Thirdly,it features the latest cards from the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's anime series used between October and January.And last but not least(for now I think),it includes new support for existing archetypes.Alright more information will be given soon so please be patient and check back often for more latest news on YGO

No comments:

Post a Comment