Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Synchro Deck

All right. Today I'll be showing you my decklist for my synchro deck so here it is
Monsters:
1x Samurai Sword Baron
1x X-saber Galahad
1x Penguin Soldier
1x Obnoxious Celtic Guard
1x Turret Warrior
1x Shield Warrior
1x Eccentric Kid
1x Morphing Jar
1x Level Eater
1x Synchron Explorer
1x Exiled Force
1x Sasuke Samurai
2x Junk Synchron
1x Quickdraw Synchron
1x Sonic Chick
1x Creation Reasonator
1x Tune Warrior
1x Warrior Lady Of The Wastelands
3x Quillbolt Hedgehog
Magic:
1x Card Rotator
1x Monster Reborn
1x Creature Swap
1x The Warrior Reurning Alive
1x Array of Revealing Light
1x Banner of courage
Traps:
1x Widespread Ruin
2x Bottomless Traphole
1x Magic Jammer
1x Mirror Force
1x Limit Reverse
1x Scrap-iron scarecrow
1x Raigeki Break
1x Graceful Revival
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Solemn Judgement
Notes:I might taking out some cards from this deck for the deck I've decided to make,the Destiny Heros

No comments:

Post a Comment